Saturday, September 21, 2013

Steampunk Weekend at Bristol Ren Faire

This post is quite a bit late since the weekend was in July.  Thought that I should post this since I posted the outfit I wore to WWII days.
Jewelry that I made for the outfit:

EARRINGS
I wire wrapped the gold cogs onto the Vintaj antiqued brass rectangle.  I torch fired the patina on the copper cogs.  Then riveted the clock hands and large cogs onto an antiqued copper coin.  Using jumprings I connected the earstuds and the riveted cogs to the rectangles.

NECKLACE
There pendants are attached to an antiqued brass chain without an clasp. The bottom drop is a collection of clock parts I glued on to a brass bezel.  The topmost drop is a brass drop to which I attached a green stone.  Off of the topmost drop hangs a bronze pendant made by Christie Friesen.

BRACELET
I began with nuts from Susan Lenart Kazmer's Industrial Chic collection.  I created three sets of washer by wrapping 26 gauge wire around two washers.  I then put orange colored copper wire jumprings onto each end of the sets.  The sets were attached to each other with green plastic jumprings.  The final touch was a losbster clasp on one end and two jumprings of orange color copper wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment